Have you been starting your mornings off frazzled and frantic and rushing out the door? Looking for ways to shave time off primping, without sacrificing the fabulous results? Well, take back control and start your days with graceful vengeance! To help keep you on track, we’ll be bringing you hairstyle tips within the upcoming weeks that are sure to have you singing “I woke up like this” and mean every word. By the time you get to the office, your colleagues will actually think you did!
Firs up on our list, are essential tips for maintaining bodacious curls throughout the week! These fierce hairstyle hacks will get you out the door fast.
The Tips & Tools
- Section your hair in four parts.
- Use either a ceramic professional styling wand, or curling iron. We recommend using a protective glove if you use a wand.
– For Tight Curls: Use one that’s 3/4″, 3/8″ or 5/8″ curling iron.
– For Big Loose Curls: Use a 1 1/2″ or 2″ barrel iron.
- Feed a small section through the barrel and clamp for 8, 10, or 12 seconds—the longer you hold it, the tighter the curl.
- Be sure to skip holding sprays, gels and other hair care products that contain alcohol which will dry out your hair, as well as, your LumiBloom hair extensions.
For Big Loose Curls: Consider pin curling your hair at night. This allows you to skip the extra steps of hot curling your hair in the morning throughout the rest of the week. Try this tip below from our Instagram hair hack post.
For Tight Curls: If you are rocking tight curls like our ambassador and professional athlete, Natasha Hastings, invest in a satin bonnet while you rest overnight.
In The Morning
For Big Loose Curls: Remove pins from hair. Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to style.
For Tight Curls:
Revive your curls with our LumiBloom Argan Serum
. If necessary, take your small barrel curling iron or wand to curl any loose ends.
Done! And out the door!